Kickstart Your Hugo Project With the Hyas Starter
When you are kicking off a new Hugo project, you shouldn’t have to start from scratch. Shouldn’t you be able to quickly bootstrap a project, configure it your way, and deploy it? Oh, and bonus points if you can set up SEO, security and performance in the same workflow?
Yep. I think so. That’s why I’ve created the Hugo starter Hyas.
What’s inside Hyas?
Different projects and developers have different requirements, so I’ve made Hyas super flexible to easily make it your own. Hyas includes:
- Lightweight code base
- 100 scores Google Lighthouse
- A+ scores Mozilla Observatory
- Check SCSS for errors with stylelint
- Environment specific configuration
- Image shortcode with lazysizes and blur up
- Fingerprinting and SRI (production)
- Remove unused CSS (production) with PurgeCSS
See a working example at hyas.netlify.app
How do I get started?
Check the Hyas Docs or click the Deploy to Netlify button:
Where can I get help?
Use the Hugo Support Forums to ask for help.
Can you contribute?
You certainly can. Check the contributing guidelines to help you get started.
Ready to try?
Great. Head over to gethyas.com.