Team Members is a WordPress plugin that displays your team members in a simple and flexible way.
- Team Members (custom post type)
- Add Image, Name, Role and Description
- Show all Team Members: shortcode
- Show Team Members with a specific role: shortcode
- Roles (custom taxonomy)
- Add Name
- No frontend stylesheet loaded - available classes:
- Use custom template for shortcode
- Supports Classic Editor and Block Editor
- Localization ready.
- PHP >= 5.6
- Wordpress >= 4.9.8
You can install this plugin via the command-line or the WordPress admin panel.
If you’re using Composer to manage WordPress, add Team Members to your project’s dependencies.
Then activate the plugin via wp-cli.
And flush rewrite rules.
via WordPress Admin Panel
- Download the latest zip of this repo.
- In your WordPress admin panel, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Upload the zip file that you downloaded
- Click Activate Plugin
- Navigate to Settings > Permalinks, and click Save Changes.
- Add Team Members and Roles
- Insert shortcode
[team-members role="<role-term-slug>"]in your page.
Optionally, define the available classes in your themes’ stylesheet:
Use custom template
[team-members] shortcode includes the template from
templates/shortcode-team-members.php. If you’d like to use a custom template, copy
shortcode-team-members.php into the
templates/ directory in your theme and also implement the following example snippet:
Team Members is licensed under the MIT License.
Get notified about new releases of Team Members.