Last updated on 20th July 2020
Information not collected and processing policy
When you visit the henkverlinde.com website:
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
Information collected and what it's used for
This website uses Plausible Analytics to collect the following information:
- Page URL. The page URL of each page you view is tracked. This is used to understand which pages have been viewed and how many times a particular page has been viewed. For example: https://henkverlinde.com/about.
- HTTP Referer. The referrer string is used to identify the pages you are visiting henkverlinde.com from. For example: https://github.com.
- Browser. Used to understand what browser you use when visiting this website. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded. For example: Chrome.
- Operating system. Used to understand what operating system you use when visiting this website. Only the brand of the operating system is used and doesn't include the version number or any other details. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded. For example: macOS.
- Device type. Used to understand what device you use when visiting this website. This is derived from
window.innerWidth. The actual width of the browser in pixels is discarded. For example: Desktop.
- Visitor Country. The country you're visting this website from is looked up using your IP address. Anything more granular than your country of origin is not tracked and your IP address is discarded. IP addresses are never stored in databases or logs. For example: United Kingdom.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.